This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 build error on OpenBSD 3.1
- From: Wouter Clarie <rimshot at pandora dot be>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:21:13 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: 3.1 build error on OpenBSD 3.1
On Thu, 16 May 2002, Janis Johnson wrote:
> I've added a link to your message as an unsuccessful build on the GCC 3.1
> build status page at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.1/buildstat.html. I don't
> usually add many such links, but it appears that there are known problems
> with building GCC 3.1 on this platform, as discussed in other follow-ups
> to your message.
sure, but don't forget to remove it once it compiles properly :-)