Re: GCC 3.1 Branch

--On Friday, May 17, 2002 04:08:42 PM +1000 Aldy Hernandez
<aldyh@redhat.com> wrote:

>> That's fine; a good example of the kind of thing that's OK.
>
> thanks.  there were obvious changes to begin with.  will i need
> further approval, or should i just check the <altivec.h> changes in?

You should follow whatever procedures you would follow on the mainline.

I don't remember if you need approval for your work, or whether you've
been appointed a maintainer for your work.  If the latter, you can
just use your judgement; if the former, you need to post your patch and
get a review.

Thanks,