This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 preprocessor regression?
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "J.T. Conklin" <jtc at acorntoolworks dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 20:44:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: 3.1 preprocessor regression?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 05:48:46PM -0700, J.T. Conklin wrote:
> This code:
> #define anglequote(x) < ## x ## >
> #include anglequote(stdio.h)
Serious question: Why on earth would you do this?
You can fix your code by removing the ## markers, they are and have
always been unnecessary.