Re: GCSE store motion

Daniel,

> However, please note that *I* would only consider this very popular game
> console if the port is in the FSF tree, or it helps some game console
> port in the FSF tree.
> I'm not sure, but IIRC, most of the game console ports don't exist in
> the FSF tree. Please correct me if i'm wrong. After all, no offense
> Jeff, but *I* don't care if it only helps Red Hat's GCC customers, and
> not the people who use the FSF tree.  The Red Hat customers can just use
> the flag or whatever .
>
> Others may have differing views.

I don't think you understood what Jeff was talking about. He wasn't
talking about a particular chip architecture, he was talking more about a
particular type of user - for which that architecture was important.
There's a difference there. At any rate, if it will help you look at
these problems you'll have the port in the next few weeks. There was some
cleanup that I wanted to do first, but it's on my list.

-eric

--
I will not carve gods