This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC support for QNX?
- From: Jack Lloyd <lloyd at acm dot jhu dot edu>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 20:35:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: GCC support for QNX?
- Organization: JHU ACM/CS/SRL
Greetings and salutations, fine GCC folks,
Does anyone know what the status is of GCC's support for QNX (x86)? [I'm
specfically thinking about using the free-beer QNX 6.1.0 release.] I don't
see it mentioned at all on the builtstat pages for 3.0 or 3.1. I'll
probably try building it tommorow night, but if it's not supported at all,
or has been allowed to rot, I'd like to find out now rather than try to
debug a bad build.