This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 build error on OpenBSD 3.1
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Wouter Clarie <rimshot at pandora dot be>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:30:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: 3.1 build error on OpenBSD 3.1
- References: <Pine.BSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 08:21:41PM +0200, Wouter Clarie wrote:
> i tried building gcc-3.1 (core and g++) on openbsd 3.1 today, make
> bootstrap-lean failed at this place:
> The compiler i use is gcc version 2.95.3 20010125 (prerelease)
> with GNU assembler version 1.92.3 and the openbsd ld
> Anything i can do about this? Maybe include more information? I remember
> gcc 3.0.4 compiled just fine on this machine...
I've added a link to your message as an unsuccessful build on the GCC 3.1
build status page at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.1/buildstat.html. I don't
usually add many such links, but it appears that there are known problems
with building GCC 3.1 on this platform, as discussed in other follow-ups
to your message.