This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ok to make a temporary branch for cygwin/mingw?
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:25:54 -0600
- Subject: Re: Ok to make a temporary branch for cygwin/mingw?
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20020516204959.GA18780@redhat.com>, Christopher Faylor writes:
> I am trying to coordinate patches from a few people to improve
> gcc for cygwin/mingw.
> Is it acceptable to make a branch for this purpose? It sure would
> be preferable to the patch-heck we're going through now.
> The patches will eventually be submitted for the trunk but it would
> be easier to coordinate testing if we could all work from a common
Certainly. Go for it.