This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful build GCC 3.1 RE:gcc 3.1 md5 sums
- From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at attbi dot com>
- To: anuchit aromsawa <anuchitz at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:44:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Successful build GCC 3.1 RE:gcc 3.1 md5 sums
- References: <F1053pdbddRWhDUWdlU00017723@hotmail.com>
On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:47:27PM +0700, anuchit aromsawa wrote:
> BUT the corresponding manpages is of the Red hat bundle.
> How could I get the GCC 3.1 (gcc,g77,..) manpages
I had a similar problem for some reason, because I did not have the
latest version of texinfo.
Upgrade to the latest version of texinfo, at least 4.1:
rpm -q texinfo
Then after that, in the gcc directory, I had to:
There was some discussion on the requirement for texinfo 4.1 here: