This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: develop.html -- release schedules
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:22:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: develop.html -- release schedules
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com> <1021538152.742.16.camel@steven>
On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:35:51AM +0200, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> > GCC 3.1 Stage 2 (ended Dec 19 2001) GCC 3.0.3 release (Dec 20 2001)
> Shouldn't 3.0.4 be mentioned here too, or is it your policy to mention
> only *planned* releases?
It was my policy to stop typing once the point was made and the text was
running off the side of the text editor. :-) At the time, 3.0.4 was
still nebulous. There's no reason why it couldn't be added.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams