This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Andi Kleen <ak at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, dhazeghi at pacbell dot net
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 20:09:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Andi Kleen wrote:-
> I guess the only way to avoid such things in the future would be to track
> the compiler performance of mainline (similar to how the performance of the
> resulting code is tracked at http://www.suse.de/~aj/SPEC/index.html).
> Then it would be obvious which changes caused bad performance regressions.
I suspect that might be a good idea.