This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.1 installed on Red Hat 6.2
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:20:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.1 installed on Red Hat 6.2
- References: <200205161741.KAA13818@atrus.synopsys.com>
On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:41:38AM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
> I've installed GCC 3.1 on a Red Hat 6.2 box (i686-pc-linux-gnu,
> glibc version 2.1.3-23, kernel reported as 2.2.19-6.2.12,
> binutils are 2.9.5).
Thanks! Your message is now linked from the GCC 3.1 build status page
> Tests will follow.
Great, I'll watch for them and add a link when they show up.