This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful build GCC 3.1 RE:gcc 3.1 md5 sums
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: anuchit aromsawa <anuchitz at hotmail dot com>, gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:42:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Successful build GCC 3.1 RE:gcc 3.1 md5 sums
- References: <F1053pdbddRWhDUWdlU00017723@hotmail.com> <20020516101606.J1829@us.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:16:06AM -0700, Janis Johnson wrote:
> > BUT the corresponding manpages is of the Red hat bundle.
> > How could I get the GCC 3.1 (gcc,g77,..) manpages
> Can someone else answer this? The install should have put them in
And that's exactly the problem.
Red Hat uses /usr/share/man and /usr/share/info (as required by LSB, FHS
etc.). So one has to at least pass different mandir and infodir to