This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: linker error messages when using gcc 3.1
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gbv <gbv at inm dot es>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 13:25:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: linker error messages when using gcc 3.1
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 09:14:13AM +0200, gbv wrote:
> > Note that you shouldn't use binutils 2.12 with gcc 3.1,
> > use 2.12.1, it has been released this week.
> I've been searching for binutils-2.12.1 and I can't find it, even in gnu ftp
> server. Could you tell us how to download?.
> PS: Thanks a lot, gcc-team. You've done a superb job!
As David (?) said:
If someone reading this happens to have write access to ftp.gnu.org,
and wants to move it to the release directory there, that would be
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer