cleanup query: _ALL_SOURCE

I was looking for things to clean up, and I found that
_ALL_SOURCE is defined in several places (host or target specific), but
not tested anywhere.

I'm guessing it's obselete and can be removed. (But it might be a
'secret flag' for some system compilers, in which case I'd be wrong.)

I'd like verification from someone who understands its original purpose
before I start sumbitting patches.

--Nathanael Nerode