This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 Released
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at attbi dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:16:06 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 Released
On Thu, 16 May 2002, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> What do you think about removing the manuals for GCC 3.0 to, say, 3.0.2
> or 3.0.3 to make the list at http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/ shorter?
Remove the links, keep the manuals so the URLs stay valid.
> Toon, should we change the name of the link to "G77 0.5.26 (GCC 3.1)"?
> (I have some vague memory that you changed the version number, but I'm
> not sure.)
G77 no longer has its own version number, so it should be "GCC 3.1 G77
The GNAT Reference Manual should be included in those linked to for the
Joseph S. Myers