This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: real.c on unicosmk
- From: Roman Lechtchinsky <rl at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:33:15 +0200 (MET DST)
- Subject: Re: real.c on unicosmk
On Wed, 15 May 2002, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Do you have a 32-bit and a 64-bit type?
> If so, a patch to make real.c
> work on your architecture is feasible -- it's a bit more involved than
> I feel like doing right now, but it can be done.
Does it require some fundamental changes or just a lot of tedious typing?
I could do the latter.