This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 Released
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Nicola Pero <nicola at brainstorm dot co dot uk>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:41:08 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 Released
On Thu, 16 May 2002, Nicola Pero wrote:
> I see no mention of Objective-C improvements.
> I think the following end-ix86-user relevant improvements were made to the
> ObjC compiler and GNU runtime library from 3.0 to 3.1 -
Would you mind adding this list to gcc-3.1/changes.html?
(The file has the following comment at the top:
<!-- GCC maintainers, please do not hesitate to update/contribute entries
concerning those part of GCC you maintain! 2002-03-23, Gerald.
so Stan and Ovidiu can approve the patch.)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/