This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] bugs.html addition
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Kelley Cook <kelley dot r dot cook at gm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:25:28 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] bugs.html addition
On Wed, 15 May 2002, Kelley Cook wrote:
> Actually, the "code" hyperlink that validator gives which is
> suggests wrapping multiline code with
> <pre><code> ... </code></pre>
> So, I was going to go one step further with
> <pre style="padding-left:5%"><code> ... </code></pre>
> or what I was acutally planning to do and throw "padding-left: 5%"
> into an in-line stylesheet.
> This works for browsers as far back as IE4 and Netscape 4.
Looks fine, thanks!
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/