This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 Released
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Cc: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at attbi dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:20:07 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 Released
On Thu, 16 May 2002, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> Onlinedocs for 3.1 and later versions are generated with update_web_docs
> rather than update_web_docs_old, so the paths are as for the mainline
> manuals, as generated by makeinfo --html.
What do you think about removing the manuals for GCC 3.0 to, say, 3.0.2
or 3.0.3 to make the list at http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/ shorter?
Toon, should we change the name of the link to "G77 0.5.26 (GCC 3.1)"?
(I have some vague memory that you changed the version number, but I'm
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/