This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for Re: your gcc 3.1 release date is a joke
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Adam Megacz <gcc at lists dot megacz dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:16:10 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH for Re: your gcc 3.1 release date is a joke
On 15 May 2002, Adam Megacz wrote:
> I have a libgcj patch that has been approved for 3.1.1 (but not for
> 3.1) -- is it okay to commit it to 3.1_branch now?
If it matches the criteria listed in
(Note that I added a link to that from our main page...)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/