This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: linker error messages when using gcc 3.1
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- To: gbv at inm dot es
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 00:03:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: linker error messages when using gcc 3.1
- References: <email@example.com>
From: "gbv" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:14:13 +0200
> Note that you shouldn't use binutils 2.12 with gcc 3.1,
> use 2.12.1, it has been released this week.
I've been searching for binutils-2.12.1 and I can't find it, even in gnu ftp
server. Could you tell us how to download?.