This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: linker error messages when using gcc 3.1
- From: "gbv" <gbv at inm dot es>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:14:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: linker error messages when using gcc 3.1
- Organization: Instituto Nacional de Meteorologia
- Reply-to: gbv at inm dot es
> Note that you shouldn't use binutils 2.12 with gcc 3.1,
> use 2.12.1, it has been released this week.
I've been searching for binutils-2.12.1 and I can't find it, even in gnu ftp
server. Could you tell us how to download?.
PS: Thanks a lot, gcc-team. You've done a superb job!
Guillermo Ballester Valor
OMD B.A. Armilla (Granada)
Instituto Nacional de Meteorología