Re: Error report (gcc 3.1) *SOLVED*

Your suggestion cured my problem - I have to admit I have been really
amazed to find a so basic error in a new release...  Could you please add
the recommendation to clean up the target directories before make install?
Or did I miss some bit of your documentation?

Thank you anyway; well, since in Guarana is late, a nice night.  And again
thanks to all the gcc developers.

--
Maurizio Loreti                         http://www.pd.infn.it/~loreti/mlo.html
Univ. of Padova, Dept. of Physics - Padova, Italy            loreti@pd.infn.it