This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Error report (gcc 3.1) *SOLVED*
- From: Maurizio Loreti <loreti at pd dot infn dot it>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:59:18 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Error report (gcc 3.1) *SOLVED*
Your suggestion cured my problem - I have to admit I have been really
amazed to find a so basic error in a new release... Could you please add
the recommendation to clean up the target directories before make install?
Or did I miss some bit of your documentation?
Thank you anyway; well, since in Guarana is late, a nice night. And again
thanks to all the gcc developers.
Maurizio Loreti http://www.pd.infn.it/~loreti/mlo.html
Univ. of Padova, Dept. of Physics - Padova, Italy firstname.lastname@example.org