real.c on unicosmk

Hi,

I'm trying to get the alpha-cray-unicosmk port to work again.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to work on it or follow the gcc
development in the past months. In the meantime, support for turning off
the floating point simulator via REAL_ARITHMETIC seems to have been
abandoned. This breaks native builds on that target because it doesn't
have a 16 bit type which real.c needs and I have no idea how to fix it
(short of reinstalling support for REAL_ARITHMETIC). Rewriting real.c is
not really an option for me - I wouldn't even know where to start. Are
there any other options?

Bye

Roman