Dumb register allocation (PPC)

>>>>> Geoff Keating writes:

Geoff> Either the change is correct or it is not.  If it is correct, it works
Geoff> for all targets.  If it is not, it'll probably break something on most
Geoff> targets, and we don't want it.

	So we're essentially in the same position as the store-motion
discussion: we believe that enabling the functionality may cause failures,
but we do not have a testcase showing a failure.

David