This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regressions in 3.2
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: phil at jaj dot com (Phil Edwards)
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell),pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at (Gerald Pfeifer),gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org),lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier)
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:24:41 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Regressions in 3.2
> On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 10:18:12AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > I'm not sure how to answer the GNATS question. We really need a "release"
> > field to indicate for which release the bug is high priority. I'd prefer
> > to keep high priority for the 3.1 branch, at this point.
> Bugzilla's got it. I forget why we're waiting: was Bugzilla put on hold
> until post-3.1, or is there something we should be actually working on?
> If the former, okay; if the latter, what?
The SC and RMS already blessed conversion to Bugzilla, so there's no
political approval issue. It's just a matter of implementing it.