Re: ANSIfy include/linux/a.out.h and include/linux/nls.h

    Hello Christoph :)

>>     The GCC compiler insists on ANSIfying the two files mentioned in
>> the subject, and I think that it should be done by the kernel
>> maintainers, not GCC ones.
>Gcc should rather stop running the fix includes script on platforms
>where it is system compiler anyway.  Any of the 'fixes' that
>gcc3.1 did to my headers so far was bogus.

    Mine too, but I wasn't sure about the linux ones. The fixincludes
touches my 'stdio.h' fixing what the libc boys say it's an intended
behaviour (about va_list).

    But try to tell the GNU crew about not fixing system headers...

    Raśl