This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCSE store motion
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 19:09:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCSE store motion
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 01:02:03PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> I've not suggested we *remove* store motion until it is superceded.
> I do think it should be disabled, as it just wastes time.
> Or, as you say, move it to -fexpensive-optimizations.
But -fexpensive-optimizations is enabled at -O2, so it should be
really disabled, not moved.