This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCSE store motion
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:55:12 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: GCSE store motion
> You still haven't addressed the issues I raised.
> You simply ignored them.
I apologise profusely. I'm not arguing that store motion is
useful or shouldn't be disabled per se, just that store motion
probably isn't broken without any evidence to the contrary.
I don't want Mark or any other MAINTAINER disabling it just on
the mistaken understanding that it was causing regressions.