This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful build of 3.0.4 on alphaev67-dec-osf4.0f
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Peter Jansson <webmaster at jansson dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:21:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: Successful build of 3.0.4 on alphaev67-dec-osf4.0f
- References: <Pine.NEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 06:32:22AM +0000, Peter Jansson wrote:
> Dear gcc,
> For your records I've just successfully built gcc-3.0.4 for
> The compiler was built using all default except that --prefix was used.
> The test suite was *not* performed.
Thanks! I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status list at