Re: Re : "bounds checking extension to gcc-3.0.4"

> Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 02:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Olatunji Oluwabukunmi Ruwase <tjruwase@stanford.edu>
> To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org

>  i am computer science grad student and i am working on a project which
> is based on a previous work by Richard Jones and Paul Kelly.

Hum...  I thought that last best work was last maintained by Greg
McGary.  You will want to check out all his work, and look for
pointers to patches not yet in.  Check out his design and how it
worked, and see how it relates to the patches your looking at.

Check the list archive.  You can get a good feel for whats been going
on.

> Their work added a bounds checking extension to gcc 2.7.,
> subsequently a patch for this for gcc-2.9.5.2

There is no such version.