This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: your gcc 3.1 release date is a joke
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org, <klausberger at email dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:30:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: your gcc 3.1 release date is a joke
> He was furious "Well then who *CAN* give me a Y2K compliance statement
> for this product. I have to have one. It's outrageous that you won't
> stand behind your product ...."
> Oh well, all part of the day-to-day fun in Free Software open development.
> Perhaps we should appoint klausberger in charge of fixing the remaining
> problems, and demand that he do it by say, 5pm tomorrow evening or else :-)
I'm with you on this one.
I think we should post something to the GCC news, too.
"GCC 3.1 release date just a joke.
We was just kiddin, y'all. We're way too stupid and lazy (after
all, the life of a maintainer is very easy) to get a release out on time.
Hopefully we'll get it done by 2004. It all depends on klaus berger
<firstname.lastname@example.org>, who has generously volunteered to fix all
file under N for "non-contributing ungrateful bastard".