RE: your gcc 3.1 release date is a joke

Hello Everybody

I am not part of your developers list although I do read though it as much as
possible.. I really have to say that people are funny.. I ran a project
related to 3d graphics, and I always got messages saying stuff like you don't
update the news often enough (2 time a day was not good), or what ever and I
was always amazed that people not willing to help are still willing to
bitch.. The one good thing about free software and such is that you don't
have to be nice to the a**holes that say stuff like this.. HEHHEHEE.. I see
what he means it would be nice for someone to actually put something on the
news that says the release has slipped and we will post a new release date as
soon as we know.. But that is not manditory, you can easily find this
information in the mailing lists.. I am having a hard time typing, because I
a laughing to much.. For everybody here, ready my last quote on the bottom of
my message...

Later, Ben

--
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not
 simpler" - Albert Einstein

"Its Free, so if it breaks, you can keep all the peices.. "