This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regressions in 3.2
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:43:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: Regressions in 3.2
- References: <200205140229.g4E2TXE19286@banach.math.purdue.edu>
> I thought I would try to say something funny, but in such a diverse group,
> humor is not a sure thing.
> So I'd just like to point out that there are 500+ regressions on
> sparc-sun-solaris2.8 from the 3.1 prerelease:
> and it might make for smoother development if some of these were squashed
> earlier in the development cycle.
I've fixed at least the branch probability regression (about 6 in your list).
Concerning the libjava failures, in case they look to be CFG related, please
let me know.