Re: your gcc 3.1 release date is a joke

A general comment here is that having been in this business for 8 years now,
the phenomenon of people expecting a lot for free and being angry when they
don't get it, or of people complaining at volunteers for not working harder,
will not go away.

The important thing is not to get demoralized by such complaints, but just
brush them off. There are lots of people who really appreciate the work, but
are too busy doing useful stuff to say thank you. I do think that it is a
good idea if everyone on this list tries to be positive all the time and
to be constructive in suggestions, and very sparing in criticism. In the
volunteer world there are no sticks, and only limited carrots :-)

Try and laugh at folks making complaints rather than get irritated. My
theater story has been good in our theater group for lots of laughs over
the years!

Robert