This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: your gcc 3.1 release date is a joke
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- To: Allan Sandfeld Jensen <snowwolf at one2one-networks dot com>
- Cc: Klaus Berger <klausberger at email dot com>, gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:29:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: your gcc 3.1 release date is a joke
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: nathan at compsci dot bristol dot ac dot uk
Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> You have a funny way of begging. But even if you really begged in your
> bleeding knees it wouldnt help, gcc 3.1 is released when it's ready. This is
> not a corporation where you release prematurely just for your boss not to
> lose face over some silly deadline.
Like the beer commercial (in .uk at any rate),
what are you doing? This software is not ready yet.
GNU. We only let you use it when it's ready.
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: Computer Science Department :: Bristol University
The voices in my head told me to say this
email@example.com http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ firstname.lastname@example.org