This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCSE store motion
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 00:26:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCSE store motion
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
--On Tuesday, May 14, 2002 10:03:13 PM -0700 "David S. Miller"
> While walking over diffs between 3.1 and the mainline I came across
> PR/5200. Basically the fix on the branch just disabled store-motion
> in GCSE.
> This is one of those "fix it properly on the mainline" cases.
> So who is going to step up and work on fixing store motion?
> Aparently Dan Berlin and Jakub have some idea of the problems.
> Refer to the GNATS PR for more information.
For the time being, please disable it on the mainline too.
It's fine to fix it properly, but until somebody does there's no reason
to make things difficult for everybody else.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com