Re: your gcc 3.1 release date is a joke

Hi,

We are many how waits for gcc 3.1 but accurate predicting when a
software project has achieved its goal is hard and requires a lot of
planing work (and often fail any way). To be pissed on people that put a
lot of effort into gcc just because a release estimate is missed seams
very immature to me and I have a great admiration for the people making
this great compiler a reality.

Please keep up the great work and big thanks to all gcc contributors!

Regards,
Sven Lundblad

--
---