your gcc 3.1 release date is a joke

hello,

please allow me to write exactly this lines to you. i know you are
all doing a nice job on gcc 3.1 but i feel fooled by your gcc maintainer
a lot of date shifts 14th april to 1st may then it was said to be
released in the next days, last weekend mark mitchell said that he is
doing the packages after weekend and now we have wednesday. either you
are fooling us or you are doing this to get time to fix other shit.
either you fucking hell release that damn gcc 3.1 that i am waiting
for - for over a month now that i really like to have or if the work
is to hard for you (like life of a maintainer beeing hard) then hand
over the work to someone else who is capable to NOT pissoff their
people.

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
http://www.email.com/?sr=signup