Re: GCC 3.1 Ada status for various platforms

Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com> writes:

> Great work!!  There is a script harness for the ACATS that Laurent
> Guerby put together.  I have used it for native GNU/Linux x86 and
> GNAT/RTEMS testing.  It is available at:
>
> ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/snapshots/contrib/acats/

Fine, thanks for the pointer.

> It is pretty easy to run and will automatically download
> the source for the acats if it needs to.

One caveat, though: the 2.3 version of ACATS is now located at
http://archive.adaic.com/compilers/acvc/95acvc/acvc2_3/, not at the URLs
embedded in acats4gnat/run_all.sh.

I'll give it a try once I make more progress on the parallel build issue:
in fact a make -j4 bootstrap with gnat1 and gnatbind build rules moved to
ada/Make-lang.in just succeeded :-)  It still needs some cleanup, but the
process itself seems safe.  The next step would probably be to move libgnat
out of the way.

	Rainer