This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 Ada status for various platforms
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, guerby at acm dot org, joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 18:37:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 Ada status for various platforms
<<I assumed that there must be considerable similarities due to the fact that
the GCC 3.1 ali files still contain V "GNAT Lib v3.15" and the shared
libgnat.so is installed as libgnat-3.15a.so.
False assumption. The V line does not get changed in a manner synchronized
with the version number at a given time. It gets changed only when significant
interface differences arise.