This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada status on i386-pc-gnu
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Jeff Bailey <jbailey at nisa dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 23:55:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada status on i386-pc-gnu
- References: <20020514214457.GM15078@nisa.net>
Jeff Bailey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Ada doesn't compile on i386-pc-gnu because it appears to rely on
> MAXPATHLEN being defined.
> I will try to cook up a patch after 3.1 releases that can go into the
> 3.1.1 release.
Unfortunately, the structure of the runtime library depends on an
upper bound on the file name length.