Re: Minimal GCC/Linux shared lib + EH bug example

> I see. If that is what Solaris does, it sounds reasonable indeed.

It isn't; Solaris has the same suboptimal behavior as Linux for most
symbols.  It is unclear to me why it happens to share the typeinfo names in
such a way that the testcase passes; my attempts to create a similar C
testcase have produced the same results as on Linux.

Jason