This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Dumb register allocation (PPC)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: law at redhat dot com, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:13:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: Dumb register allocation (PPC)
>>>>> Dale Johannesen writes:
Dale> I haven't bothered submitting this
Dale> given jh's results and the firmness of rth's opinion
Dale> in the thread you quote, but I could.
Please do submit the patch. Everyone here has strong opinions,
but facts always trump opinions.