This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Ada parallel bootstrap fixes
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at,ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:11:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Ada parallel bootstrap fixes
> I do not think there is a significant problem here.
I will try to add some comments on why we think this. As i said before my
judgment is that by far the more important priority is to get the compiler
working reliably and to get it to pass the full test suite. That's what
most Ada users are most concerned with (having a relaiable compiler).