Re: 3.2 PATCH: Ada parallel bootstrap fixes

> I do not think there is a significant problem here.

I will try to add some comments on why we think this. As i said before my
judgment is that by far the more important priority is to get the compiler
working reliably and to get it to pass the full test suite. That's what
most Ada users are most concerned with (having a relaiable compiler).