This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: __HAVE_BUILTIN_SETJMP__: why?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 May 02 08:35:40 EDT
- Subject: Re: __HAVE_BUILTIN_SETJMP__: why?
> * cccp.c (initialize_builtins): Add def of __HAVE_BUILTIN_SETJMP__.
> I can find no references to this macro anywhere. What was it for?
> Sorry, it was too long ago.
Any objection to my taking it out?