This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: __HAVE_BUILTIN_SETJMP__: why?
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 21:39:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: __HAVE_BUILTIN_SETJMP__: why?
- References: <10205140042.AA29248@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 08:42:27PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Sat Jan 27 07:59:25 1996 Richard Kenner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
> * cccp.c (initialize_builtins): Add def of __HAVE_BUILTIN_SETJMP__.
> I can find no references to this macro anywhere. What was it for?
> Sorry, it was too long ago.
Any objection to my taking it out? It doesn't seem to be used and has
never been documented.