This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Regressions in 3.2
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 21:29:33 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Regressions in 3.2
I thought I would try to say something funny, but in such a diverse group,
humor is not a sure thing.
So I'd just like to point out that there are 500+ regressions on
sparc-sun-solaris2.8 from the 3.1 prerelease:
and it might make for smoother development if some of these were squashed
earlier in the development cycle.