This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: register allocation problem
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Danish Samad <danishsamad at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:28:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: register allocation problem
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 02:05:17AM -0700, Danish Samad wrote:
> the RTL after register allocation is
> (insn 197 196 200 (set (mem/s:QI (plus:QI (reg/f:QI 37
This should be gone before the .01 dump. Dunno how you've
managed to keep it around.