This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems Running Testsuite
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: Kurt Wall <kwall at kurtwerks dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 22:32:38 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Problems Running Testsuite
On Mon, 6 May 2002, Paolo Carlini wrote:
>>WARNING: Couldn't find the global config file.
>>WARNING: Couldn't find tool init file
>>Are these important warnings that some how invalidate the results of the
>>testsuite or may I safely disregard them?
> The latter, AFAIK.
Perhaps somone could contribute a patch to gcc/doc/install.texi that
mentions this in the "Installing GCC: Testing" section? ;-)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/